| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bluffields in January is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish. A sizable 218mm (8.6in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Bluffields January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bluffields, Nicaragua
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bluffields:
- Puerto Lempira, Honduras - 357.7 kms (222.3 miles) N
- Catacamas, Honduras - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) NW
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) WNW
- Condega, Nicaragua - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) WNW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) WNW
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 219.3 kms (136.3 miles) WNW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 372.5 kms (231.4 miles) WNW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) W
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 174.3 kms (108.3 miles) W
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 258.8 kms (160.8 miles) W
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) W
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 203 kms (126.2 miles) WSW
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 234.2 kms (145.5 miles) WSW
- Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica - 228.8 kms (142.2 miles) SSW
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 254.3 kms (158 miles) SSW
- San Jose, Costa Rica - 232.4 kms (144.4 miles) S