Average Temperatures in Bluffields, Nicaragua
- The annual average temperature in Bluffields, Nicaragua is hot at 25.8 degrees Celsius (78.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of average monthly temperatures is 2.1 °C (3.8°F) which is an extremely low range.
- April is the warmest month (hot) having an average temperature of 27 degrees Celsius (80.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is fairly hot with an average temperature of 24.9 degrees Celsius (76.82 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Bluffields
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Bluffields Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Bluffields
- Puerto Lempira, Honduras - 357.7 kms (222.3 miles) N
- Catacamas, Honduras - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) NW
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) WNW
- Condega, Nicaragua - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) WNW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) WNW
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 219.3 kms (136.3 miles) WNW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 372.5 kms (231.4 miles) WNW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) W
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 174.3 kms (108.3 miles) W
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 258.8 kms (160.8 miles) W
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) W
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 203 kms (126.2 miles) WSW
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 234.2 kms (145.5 miles) WSW
- Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica - 228.8 kms (142.2 miles) SSW
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 254.3 kms (158 miles) SSW
- San Jose, Costa Rica - 232.4 kms (144.4 miles) S